Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Little One On ABC Radio.

Hi there,

The previous post on this very blog was a bit of a success, and it was picked up by the local ABC Radio.
First they put this pic from it on their Facebook page:


And then they even interviewed my little one, about her fishing success.
Yes she got to be on air, in my favourite radio show: Tales from the Tinny.

Best radio show ever.

As I am sure that many of you can't wait to hear her dispensing all of her fishing wisdom. Here comes the link to the show, just click Here to hear how to catch some big breams.
Ok, for the time poor among you, she start speaking at around 41:37, but honestly the full show is great and you will miss something if you don't take the time to enjoy it at its fullest.
You can either listen to it streaming from the web, or download the podcast. Really the guys from The Tinny are doing a great job, thanks guys.

Yes she makes me proud, but if she continues like this, she might soon be a better angler than I…

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

No comments: