Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My New Sunglasses.

Hi there,

I have just received my new polarised sunglasses that I will use for fishing.
And they have already been tested with success last weekend...

But first what are they, and how did I get them.

They are Tonic Eyewear sunglasses, and the frame name is Shimmer (mines are gloss black).
With high contrast copper photochromic glasses.
The kind of glasses that I was dreaming of, but was alway buying the much cheaper one, as I could not afford these ones.
So why did I finally got a pair of them?
Well, the Top End Barra Series also have prizes for the best picture of each rounds...
And the shop The Tackle Box NT, is offering a pair of sunglasses for the winner.
And lucky me, one of my pics ended with the most like.

So, what do they look like?
Here is a little pic of them in action, with my best Saratoga ever:

Tonic sunglasses and Saratoga.

In fact you are going to see this image in my next post again...
Because it was during the fifth round of the 2013 Top End Barra Series, and this very fish, won me the biggest Saratoga of the round, for which, I will receive, a new fishing shirt and fishing hat from the Tackle Box!
How cool is that?
This is a shop that I must visit one day, as it have the reputation of having one of the most extensive range of exotic fishing lures in town. And yes, people who have been reading this blog for a little while, will know that I like fishing lures...

Oh, and what was the photo that won?
You have already seen it, but here it comes again:

Beautiful light in Wilshire Number one.

And this is all for today.
It was a long time since I didn't win anything, and it might be a long time before I win again.

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

No comments: