Friday, October 7, 2011

A new Australian fishing blog.

Hi there,

Today I want to introduce you to a new Australian fishing blog.
Yes I know, there is a lot of them, but this one, at the time of writing, is brand new and has only two post.

So How did I found it?
Very simple, it has on his second post a link to this very blog, The Rambling Expat, and another link to the very good blog made by Hiro (a passionate land based fisherman) called Barramundi Lures Secret Fishing Darwin.

So what is the name and address of this new blog?
It is called Fishing Adventures Downunder.

As previously said, it had at the date of 7 October 2011 only two post, but still they were entertaining to read, so I do hope that we will be able to read more on it very soon.

Yes I know, not only this is a post without any images, and on top of that, it has links to two other fishing blogs... Like if I needed to redirect you, my readers, towards some other places on the Wild Wide Web...

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

No comments: