Monday, April 11, 2011

Dolly got a fish!!!

Hi there,

After my very relaxing but unfruitful fishing outing of last Saturday, on Sunday I took my 4 year old Dolly fishing.
She loves it, and has a very pink fishing rod, her favourite colour.
We went to the Fishermen's Wharf in Darwin.

And she did a lot better than I did the previous day, and caught her own lunch.

Dolly's catch.

And as soon as we were home, Mum cooked it. That was a very fresh and good lunch.
And Dolly made the photo of her lunch, because as she says: "I can do photo!"

Cooked by Mummy, Photographed by Dolly.

So it was a nice little outing for a Sunday morning, and I do believe that it is alway good to show kids where their food comes from.
Also, I don't know better fishing buddies than my own child...

So I was once again out-fished by a 4 year old...

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

3 comments:

KhaEL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KhaEL said...

Hello. I made a blog and included Dolly in the story. I clicked on create a link/link to this post and created the blog. I don't exactly know how that works :) Anyway, I invite you to visit the blog http://khael-justthinking.blogspot.com
The permalink is: http://khael-justthinking.blogspot.com/2011/05/dolly-day-with-her-father_01.html

Give my regards to your daughter. :) Thanks!

Rambling Expat said...

Thank you KhaEL,

Very kind of you.

Have a good day,
Me.