Tuesday, October 5, 2010

But my Grand-Ma drinks...

Hi there,

So some times ago, my little one wanted to go fishing.
She really love fishing and last year Santa brought her a really nice pink fishing rod and reel.
And I do like the fact that she loves fishing, as like this we get to spend some time together, so I hope that it will last.

So on a nice and balmy Sunday morning, between 8:30 and 9:00am we took the car and started to drive to the Fishermen's wharf for a bit of fish teasing.
And also have a few biscuits on the water edge, throw some bread to the fishy and look at the boats passing by...
This is all part of a good fishing trip with the little one.

So as I was driving down the little hill, a policeman sign us to stop on the side of the road and starts to walk toward us.
I could see in the background the Breath Analysis Truck, they were on a mission to catch the late revelers, full of alcohol on their way home or to a chill out party.
As the policeman arrived to the side of the car I pulled down the window and he said in his most professional and strong voice: "Hi sir, have you been drinking any alcohol today?"
So I replied: "No officer, I don't drink any alcohol."
And just then a little voice came from the back of the car: "But my Grand-Ma she drinks alcohol! She drinks Champagne!"
The policeman looked inside of the car and saw my little one seated and strapped in her child seat at the back, and very clearly made an effort to keep his composure.

He still asked me to blow in the little tube and I came clear as the day, as I indeed don't drinks any alcohol...

So this was the story of the last time that I got controlled by the police on the road.

But hey, it could have been worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

No comments: