Saturday, September 4, 2010

Here comes the rain again.

Hi tere,

Do you remember this song?
"Here comes the rain again..."
Well this is what happens here this morning.
It is still dark, but I wake up because of the rain. First one of the season.
I do not know if it is just a one off before the monsoon, or if it started in earnest?
Still a wee bit early me think.

But it will refresh things, and I don't need to water the garden! And maybe the pawpaw and passion fruits will have a kick out of that!
And my daughter beans and carrots too!

And I just had a quick look at our local paper, and they predicted that this wet season will be a big one in regards to cyclone...

Yes, I won't be able to go fishing this morning... On the other hand, I will be able to have a bit of paper work done.

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

No comments: